Lemon Cake with Strawberry Sauce
Heat oven to 375°F. Coat an 8 x 2-in. round cake pan with nonstick spray.
Put muffin mix in a bowl; stir in 1 1/4 cups water just until moistened (small lumps may remain). Spread evenly in pan.
Bake 25 to 28 minutes until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 5 minutes before inverting cake on rack to cool completely.
Using a long serrated knife, split cake in half horizontally. Place bottom half on a plate; spread with lemon curd. Top with remaining cake. Serve with the puréed strawberries. Garnish with strawberries and confectioners' sugar, if desired.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 8 Total|
|Calories from fat||63||Total Fat||7gm||11%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
Charlie The Dog's Life Saved By Drinking Vodka
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses