Lemon Cake with Strawberry Sauce
Heat oven to 375°F. Coat an 8 x 2-in. round cake pan with nonstick spray.
Put muffin mix in a bowl; stir in 1 1/4 cups water just until moistened (small lumps may remain). Spread evenly in pan.
Bake 25 to 28 minutes until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 5 minutes before inverting cake on rack to cool completely.
Using a long serrated knife, split cake in half horizontally. Place bottom half on a plate; spread with lemon curd. Top with remaining cake. Serve with the puréed strawberries. Garnish with strawberries and confectioners' sugar, if desired.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 8 Total|
|Calories from fat||63||Total Fat||7gm||11%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Mexican Teen Reportedly Injects Krokodil Into Genitals
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Paris Hilton: 'No One F---s With My Family And Gets Away With It'
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have