Heat oven to 325°F. Lightly grease an 8-in. springform pan.
Filling: Mix sugar and cornstarch in a large bowl. Add cream cheese; beat with mixer until smooth. On low speed beat in eggs just until blended. Stir in sour cream, lemon peel and juice.
Scrape 3/4 cup into a small bowl. Stir in 1/2 cup lemon curd. Add drops of food color for a brighter yellow.
Pour half the remaining plain Filling into the prepared pan. Gently pour on lemon curd mixture, then remaining filling, and spread gently to cover.
Bake 60 or until cake is almost set and center still jiggles slightly when touched. Cool in pan on wire rack 20 minutes, then carefully run a thin knife around edge of pan to release cake. Leave cake in pan. Spread with rest of lemon curd. Refrigerate overnight before removing pan sides and decorating.
Up to 3 hours before serving: Insert tips of almond slices into top of cake to resemble flower petals. Spoon 1 tsp raspberry spread into a small ziptop bag; cut tip off a corner and pipe "flower" centers.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 12 Total|
|Calories from fat||225||Total Fat||25gm||38%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Fired Founder: Men's Wearhouse 'Began Throwing Me Out Of My Office'
Inside The Mind Of The Teenage Boy
Jennifer Smith Changed How She Thought About Food And Lost 165 Pounds
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
Kelly Clarkson Responds To Cheating Rumors With Twitter Blast
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Taming the Outdoors: How To Pick the Perfect Christmas Tree
- 15 Ideas For A Black And White Christmas