A simple way to make this Italian classic frozen dessert.
Combine water, sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes. Chill until cold, about 2 hours. Pour into a shallow metal pan; freeze until icy around the edges, about 30 minutes. Stir and return to freezer; repeat every 20 minutes until firm, about 1 hour. To serve, scoop lemon ice into chilled bowls.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Total Fat||0gm||0%||Saturated Fat||0gm||0%|
|Mono Unsaturated Fat||0gm||Protein||0gm|
Nutrition Facts provided by: EatingWell
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
Obama Faces Backlash Over New Corporate Powers In Secret Trade Deal
Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- This Incredibly Popular 'Food' Instagram Is Not What It Seems
- 18 Biggest Baking Mishaps and How To Avoid Them
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have