A simple way to make this Italian classic frozen dessert.
Combine water, sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes. Chill until cold, about 2 hours. Pour into a shallow metal pan; freeze until icy around the edges, about 30 minutes. Stir and return to freezer; repeat every 20 minutes until firm, about 1 hour. To serve, scoop lemon ice into chilled bowls.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Total Fat||0gm||0%||Saturated Fat||0gm||0%|
|Mono Unsaturated Fat||0gm||Protein||0gm|
Nutrition Facts provided by: EatingWell
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Did Michael Jackson Have A Secret Son? Well, Here's What's Going On
'Hot Facebook Mom' Still Wants To Know: 'What's Your Excuse?'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses