Lemon-Poached Pears with Two Sauces
Have ready a pot large enough to hold pears upright.
To serve: Pierce a hole in top of pears; insert mint. Spoon Raspberry Sauce on one side of each of 6 dessert plates, Vanilla Sauce on other side. With a pick, draw a spiral through both sauces. Set pear in center.
Planning Tip: Make Raspberry Sauce up to 2 days ahead and refrigerate. Poach pears up to 1 day ahead. Refrigerate in syrup.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories||316||Calories from fat||27|
|Total Fat||3gm||5%||Saturated Fat||2gm||10%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'Lick This' App Teaches Oral Sex Via Phone-Licking
Rashard Mendenhall: Why I Retired At 26
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses