Lemony Salmon Fettuccine
This recipe makes a little fresh salmon go a long way. Grated lemon zest and chopped dill add a fresh sparkle to bottled sauce.
Meanwhile, stir Alfredo sauce in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat 3 minutes, or until simmering. Add salmon and, stirring gently with a rubber spatula, simmer 1 to 2 minutes until fish is opaque. Cover; remove from heat.
Remove 1⁄2 cup cooking water from pot. Drain pasta and peas; return to pot. Add sauce, reserved cooking water, dill and lemon zest. Gently turn with a rubber spatula to mix and coat.
Pour into a serving dish or large pasta bowl. Serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over pasta.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories||511||Calories from fat||117|
|Total Fat||13gm||20%||Saturated Fat||6gm||30%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
10 Vintage Styles That Really Need To Come Back
Andrew McCutchen Proposes To Girlfriend On 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' (VIDEO)
11-Year-Old Boy Stops Traffic To Rescue Dog Hit By Car (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Holiday Hosting Made Easy: Revelry House Tells Us Their Expert Entertaining Tips
- Healthy Ways to Fix Unhealthy Home Decorating Habits