Lemony Salmon Fettuccine
This recipe makes a little fresh salmon go a long way. Grated lemon zest and chopped dill add a fresh sparkle to bottled sauce.
Meanwhile, stir Alfredo sauce in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat 3 minutes, or until simmering. Add salmon and, stirring gently with a rubber spatula, simmer 1 to 2 minutes until fish is opaque. Cover; remove from heat.
Remove 1⁄2 cup cooking water from pot. Drain pasta and peas; return to pot. Add sauce, reserved cooking water, dill and lemon zest. Gently turn with a rubber spatula to mix and coat.
Pour into a serving dish or large pasta bowl. Serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over pasta.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories||511||Calories from fat||117|
|Total Fat||13gm||20%||Saturated Fat||6gm||30%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses