Lox with Bagels
Combine salt, pepper, sugar and dill in a bowl and mix well. Place salmon in a shallow dish and rub a hand full of the mixture on both sides of the fish. Sprinkle with the remaining salt mixture and cover. Cover the salmon with plastic wrap, refrigerate and cure for 12 hours.
Make honey-mustard sauce: Combine honey, mustard and olive oil in a small bowl. Add remaining chopped dill and mix to combine.
To serve: Scrape the seasonings off the salmon, and rinse quickly to remove residue. Thinly slice the salmon on the bias and toss with honey-mustard sauce.
Serve with toasted bagels and cream cheese.
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'Lick This' App Teaches Oral Sex Via Phone-Licking
Robert Gates On Crimea: 'I Do Not Believe That Crimea Will Slip Out Of Russia's Hand'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses