Macaroni and Beef Casserole
Preheat oven to 400°F and lightly oil a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish.
Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet, over moderately high heat and brown beef, stirring, until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Transfer with a slotted spoon to a bowl, reserving skillet. Cook onion in skillet, over moderate heat, stirring, until softened, about 3 minutes. Add pepper and cook, stirring, until peppers are just tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 1 minute. Return beef to skillet with tomatoes and Worcestershire and bring to a simmer.
Toss meat mixture with 1 cup cheese into pasta to combine well and spoon into prepared dish. Sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup cheese over top and bake in middle of oven, until golden on top and bubbling, about 20 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 8 Total|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Shane Kelly
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
- Rigatoni ai carciofi (Rigatoni with Artichokes, Garlic, and Orange Zest)
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
The 1 Weirdest Thing You Never Knew About Your Home State
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses