Macaroni and Beef Casserole
Preheat oven to 400°F and lightly oil a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish.
Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet, over moderately high heat and brown beef, stirring, until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Transfer with a slotted spoon to a bowl, reserving skillet. Cook onion in skillet, over moderate heat, stirring, until softened, about 3 minutes. Add pepper and cook, stirring, until peppers are just tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 1 minute. Return beef to skillet with tomatoes and Worcestershire and bring to a simmer.
Toss meat mixture with 1 cup cheese into pasta to combine well and spoon into prepared dish. Sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup cheese over top and bake in middle of oven, until golden on top and bubbling, about 20 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 8 Total|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Shane Kelly
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
- Rigatoni ai carciofi (Rigatoni with Artichokes, Garlic, and Orange Zest)
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
- Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
Kanye West, The Next Nelson Mandela? Not So Fast
- Kate Middleton Fist Bumps Child In Adorably Unscripted Moment (VIDEO)
Grammy 2014 Snubs: Miley Cyrus Shut Out, Kanye West Comes Up Short, Lorde Lacks Best New Artist
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- This Incredibly Popular 'Food' Instagram Is Not What It Seems
- 18 Biggest Baking Mishaps and How To Avoid Them
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have