Macaroni and Cheese
Preheat oven to 375° and lightly oil a 2-quart baking dish.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large non-stick skillet over moderate heat, and cook onion, stirring, until softened, about 3 minutes. Add mushrooms, kale and garlic; cook, stirring, until tender, about 4 minutes. Add squash, then milk and goat cheese and cook, stirring, until heated through, about 2 minutes. Stir in 2 tablespoons Parmesan, nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste. Stir noodles in pot and toss to combine well.
Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish and top with panko mixture. Bake in middle of oven until golden brown on top and heated through, about 20 minutes.
Top with additional grated Parmesan, if desired.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories||469||Calories from fat||117|
|Total Fat||13gm||20%||Saturated Fat||4gm||20%|
|Vitamin A||160%||Vitamin C||45%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Shane Kelly
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Paul's Baked Squash Dinner with a Salad of Radicchio, Walnuts, and Parmesan
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
Add a Comment
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses