MahiMahi with Roasted Banana Salsa
Banana Salsa: Heat oven to 350°F. Bake bananas in their skins directly on oven rack 25 minutes or until skins are blackened all over. Remove to a rack to cool, about 25 minutes. Peel bananas, quarter lengthwise and cut in 1/2-inch pieces. Toss in a small bowl with remaining ingredients.
Season fish fillets with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large, preferably nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add fillets and cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until just opaque in the thickest part.
Remove to plates and top with Banana Salsa and macadamia nuts.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||255||Calories from fat||45|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Did Michael Jackson Have A Secret Son? Well, Here's What's Going On
'Hot Facebook Mom' Still Wants To Know: 'What's Your Excuse?'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses