Mango Chutney Chicken
Place chicken and peppers in a 3 1/2-qt or larger slow-cooker. Mix chutney, lime juice, garlic, curry powder, salt and pepper in medium bowl; pour over chicken.
Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours until chicken is cooked through.
Remove chicken and peppers to serving platter; stir in cornstarch mixture and mango. Increase heat to high; cook, covered, 15 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in lime peel. Spoon sauce over chicken; serve with couscous or rice and chopped peanuts.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 1 Total|
|Calories||463||Calories from fat||81|
|Total Fat||9gm||14%||Saturated Fat||2gm||10%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
- Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses