Mango Chutney Chicken
Place chicken and peppers in a 3 1/2-qt or larger slow-cooker. Mix chutney, lime juice, garlic, curry powder, salt and pepper in medium bowl; pour over chicken.
Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours until chicken is cooked through.
Remove chicken and peppers to serving platter; stir in cornstarch mixture and mango. Increase heat to high; cook, covered, 15 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in lime peel. Spoon sauce over chicken; serve with couscous or rice and chopped peanuts.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 1 Total|
|Calories||463||Calories from fat||81|
|Total Fat||9gm||14%||Saturated Fat||2gm||10%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
- Jennifer Smith Changed How She Thought About Food And Lost 165 Pounds
WestJet Finds Out What Passengers Want For Christmas, Leaves Presents At Baggage Claim (VIDEO)
- Hero Teen Aubrey Peters Remembered At Candlelight Vigil
U.S. Soccer Star Alex Morgan Engaged To MLS's Servando Carrasco (PHOTOS)
If Only All Moms Could Breastfeed Like Gisele
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have