Mango Chutney Pork
Prepare couscous and sugar snap peas as packages direct.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook 2 minutes per side until lightly browned on the outside but pink in center. Remove to plates; cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
Add mango slices and chutney to skillet; cook, stirring, just until hot. Spoon over pork slices; sprinkle with scallions and almonds. Serve with couscous and sugar snap peas.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||637||Calories from fat||81|
|Total Fat||9gm||14%||Saturated Fat||1gm||5%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
- These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
Kevin Spacey Proves Just How Ridiculous Female Celebrity Questions Are
- An Otter Attacked An Alligator, And Then Ate It (PHOTOS)
Cheeto Looks Like Masturbating Man (PHOTO)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses