Separate the mango flesh from the pit by removing the two flat sides and then the two skinny sides. Get all the flesh you can; you should have about 1 heaping cup. Put mango, milk, yogurt, ice and salt into blender and blend until smooth.
TIP: If you can’t find fresh ripe mango, use mango puree.
TIP: Be generous with the salt; it’s a terrific counter point to the sweet mango.
TIP: This smoothie is sweet, creamy and refreshing. It pairs well with spicy Indian food
- Capunti Pasta with Dried Sweet Italian Peppers (Capunti Con Cruschi)
- Pasta with Green Beans, Potatoes and Basil Pesto (Pasta Alla Ligure)
- Cilantro Spice Yogurt Dip with Pita Strips and Vegetables
Add a Comment
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
- 5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
- Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses