This delectable spiral ham is basted with a mustard-maple syrup mixture, and then served with a tempting sauce - it's great as an entrée or buffet dish.
Stir 2 tablespoons syrup and 1 tablespoon mustard in a small bowl.
Place the ham into a roasting pan and cover loosely with foil. Bake at 325°F. for 1 hour 30 minutes.
Brush the ham with the syrup mixture and bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until the ham is heated through, brushing occasionally with the syrup mixture.
Stir the cornstarch, stock, thyme, black pepper, remaining syrup and remaining mustard in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
Heat the butter in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add the shallots and cook until they're tender. Stir the cornstarch mixture in the skillet. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Serve with the ham.
Add a Comment
Paris Hilton Breaks Out Her Bikini In Dubai
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Kate Middleton's Tiara At Diplomatic Reception Is Her First Since Royal Wedding (PHOTOS)
Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have