Maple Yogurt Coffee Cake with Blueberries
Provided By: Diane Forley
The maple syrup creates a wonderful aroma.
Butter or spray 2 4 x 2 1/2 x 8 loaf cake pans, or one 12 cup bundt cake pan with non stick spray and dust with flour. Shake out excess flour. In a small bowl, sift together flours, flax seed meal, baking soda and baking powder.
In a stand mixer, using the paddle attachment, beat butter with maple syrup and sugar on low speed until softened. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until blended. Alternately add flour mixture and yogurt into the butter mixture. Spoon ½ of the batter into each of the two loaf pans. Scatter blueberries on top. Sprinkle with half the topping. Fill pans with remaining batter and top with rest of topping.
Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until the cake tests clean when pierced with a skewer or paring knife.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 10 Total|
|Calories||475||Calories from fat||198|
|Total Fat||22gm||34%||Saturated Fat||12gm||60%|
|Vitamin A||13%||Vitamin C||3%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Diane Forley
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
The Most Embarrassing I-Want-You-Back Texts We've Ever Read
Ethan Couch Sentenced To Probation In Crash That Killed 4 After Defense Argued He Had 'Affluenza'
Jang Song Thaek, Kim Jong Un's Ousted Uncle, Reportedly Executed
Ellen DeGeneres Responds To Divorce Rumors As Only She Can
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Unusual Ways to Reuse Your Holiday Wrapping Paper
- Holiday Hosting Made Easy: Revelry House Tells Us Their Expert Entertaining Tips