Mashed Potatoes and More
Bring 6 cups water to boil in a 4-qt pot. Add carrots; cook 5 minutes or until barely tender. Add potatoes, rutabaga and celery root; cook 20 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Drain and return to pot.
Mash with potato masher or beat with mixer, adding milk, butter, salt and pepper. Spoon into serving bowl; sprinkle with chives.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 8 Total|
|Calories||151||Calories from fat||45|
|Total Fat||5gm||8%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Did Michael Jackson Have A Secret Son? Well, Here's What's Going On
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses