Mashed Potatoes and More
Bring 6 cups water to boil in a 4-qt pot. Add carrots; cook 5 minutes or until barely tender. Add potatoes, rutabaga and celery root; cook 20 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Drain and return to pot.
Mash with potato masher or beat with mixer, adding milk, butter, salt and pepper. Spoon into serving bowl; sprinkle with chives.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 8 Total|
|Calories||151||Calories from fat||45|
|Total Fat||5gm||8%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Paris Hilton Breaks Out Her Bikini In Dubai
Kate Middleton's Tiara At Diplomatic Reception Is Her First Since Royal Wedding (PHOTOS)
Paul Walker Crash Photos Show Severity Of Accident
Bill Beckwith Dead: 'Curb Appeal' Co-Host Dies In Motorcycle Crash
Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have