Mashed Sweet Potatoes & Apples
Our make-ahead lowfat sweet potatoes deliver flavor your guests will love.
Scrub, dry and pierce the sweet potatoes in several places with a fork. Arrange on paper towels in microwave. Cook on high 15 to 20 minutes, turning halfway, until soft when pierced with a fork. (Or, place directly on oven rack. Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes or until soft when pierced with a fork.)
Halve, then scoop potatoes from skins. Mash in large bowl, then stir in applesauce and salt. Heat in microwave 5 minutes until hot. Spoon into serving bowl; top with crushed apple chips.
Plan Ahead: You can microwave or bake potatoes in the oven, then scoop and mash 1 day before. Reheat to serve.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 8 Total|
|Calories||141||Calories from fat||9|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
'Fashion Police' Mocks Pregnant Elsa Pataky's Oscars Look, Jokes About Her 'Beer Belly'
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Did Michael Jackson Have A Secret Son? Well, Here's What's Going On
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses