Mashed Sweet Potatoes & Apples
Our make-ahead lowfat sweet potatoes deliver flavor your guests will love.
Scrub, dry and pierce the sweet potatoes in several places with a fork. Arrange on paper towels in microwave. Cook on high 15 to 20 minutes, turning halfway, until soft when pierced with a fork. (Or, place directly on oven rack. Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes or until soft when pierced with a fork.)
Halve, then scoop potatoes from skins. Mash in large bowl, then stir in applesauce and salt. Heat in microwave 5 minutes until hot. Spoon into serving bowl; top with crushed apple chips.
Plan Ahead: You can microwave or bake potatoes in the oven, then scoop and mash 1 day before. Reheat to serve.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 8 Total|
|Calories||141||Calories from fat||9|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have