Meat Loaf Casserole
Stir the beef, vegetable soup, 1/2 can mushroom soup and Worcestershire in a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
Heat the remaining soup, water and butter in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Stir in the milk. Slowly stir in the potatoes. Spoon the potatoes over the beef mixture.
Bake at 400°F. for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are lightly browned.
Easy Substitution: You may substitute 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained, for the vegetable soup.
Add a Comment
- Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
- 5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses