Meat Loaf Casserole
Convenience products like canned soups and instant mashed potatoes come together with ground beef to make this tasty meat loaf flavored casserole with a yummy mashed potato topping. Delish!
Cook the beef and garlic in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
Stir the beef, vegetable soup, 1/2 can mushroom soup and Worcestershire in a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
Heat the remaining soup, water and butter in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Stir in the milk. Slowly stir in the potatoes. Spoon the potatoes over the beef mixture.
Bake at 400°F. for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are lightly browned.
Easy Substitution: You may substitute 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained, for the vegetable soup.
Add a Comment
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Who Is Paul Walker's Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell?
Jessica Simpson Wears Tight Floral Dress To Footwear News Achievement Awards
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have