Meatball Parmesan Sub
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Cut a piece of aluminum foil a couple of inches longer than the baguette. Turn the baguette on its side and cut the entire length, not cutting all of the way through, as you would cut a roll to make a sandwich.
Wrap the baguette in the foil so it is completely covered. Place the baguette in the oven to warm, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium nonstick saucepan over low heat or in a large microwave-safe bowl or dish in the microwave, reheat the meatballs in the sauce until hot.
Unwrap the baguette. Open it carefully, being sure not to burn yourself or break apart the 2 halves. Spoon the warmed meatballs and sauce into the baguette. Sprinkle the Parmesan evenly over the meatballs.
Cut crosswise into 4 equal sandwiches and serve.
Main Event Marinara:
New Favorite Meatballs:
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
- Spice-Rubbed Brisket with Roasted Carrots and Parsnips
- Green Chile-Cheese Meatloaf with Butternut Squash
Add a Comment
Paris Hilton Breaks Out Her Bikini In Dubai
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Kate Middleton's Tiara At Diplomatic Reception Is Her First Since Royal Wedding (PHOTOS)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have