This 35-minute casserole features a meatloaf flavored beef mixture with a mashed potato topping. It's the kind of tasty and reliable recipe you'll turn to again and again.
Stir the beef mixture, tomatoes, 1/2 can soup and Worcestershire in a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
Heat the remaining soup, water and butter in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Stir in the milk. Stir in the potatoes. Spoon the potatoes over the beef mixture.
Bake at 400°F. for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are lightly browned.
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
- Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
- Kate Middleton Fist Bumps Child In Adorably Unscripted Moment (VIDEO)
Kanye West, The Next Nelson Mandela? Not So Fast
50 Things You Didn't Know Your iPhone Could Do
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have