Mediterranean Roasted Chicken Wrap
Mince the garlic in a food processor. Add the chickpeas, shallots, cilantro, cumin, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt and blend until a coarse puree forms. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. With the machine running, gradually add the lemon juice and sesame oil through the feed tube, scraping the sides down as needed. Gradually add the olive oil, blending until smooth and creamy. Slowly drizzle in a little bit of water, 1 teaspoon at a time, until the desired consistency is achieved. Season to taste with more salt.
Mix the cucumber, yogurt, lemon juice, and dried mint in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt.
Toss the onions with the sumac in another small bowl to coat. Season to taste with salt.
Spread the humus over the lavash breads.
Scatter the chicken over the left-hand side of the lavash.
Scatter the lettuce over the chicken. Scatter the radishes and feta cheese over the lettuce.
Scatter the onion mixture over the fillings.
Spoon the yogurt alongside the fillings.
Starting with the short edge alongside the fillings, roll up the lavash. Cut each wrap in half on an angle and serve.
- Almaz’s Ethiopian Doro Wat (Chicken Curry) inspired by Cutting for Stone
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
- Coffin Canapes with Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, and Black-Olive Spread
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
The Most Embarrassing I-Want-You-Back Texts We've Ever Read
Ethan Couch Sentenced To Probation In Crash That Killed 4 After Defense Argued He Had 'Affluenza'
Jang Song Thaek, Kim Jong Un's Ousted Uncle, Reportedly Executed
Ellen DeGeneres Responds To Divorce Rumors As Only She Can
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Unusual Ways to Reuse Your Holiday Wrapping Paper
- Holiday Hosting Made Easy: Revelry House Tells Us Their Expert Entertaining Tips