Mediterranean Tuna Antipasto Salad
Packed with protein and fiber, this tuna and bean salad is ready in a flash. Serve with warm, crusty bread or pack it in a pita for a sandwich. For an extra kick, add a pinch of crushed red pepper or cayenne.
Combine beans, tuna, bell pepper, onion, parsley, capers, rosemary, 1/4 cup lemon juice and 2 tablespoons oil in a medium bowl. Season with pepper. Combine the remaining 1/4 cup lemon juice, 2 tablespoons oil and salt in a large bowl. Add salad greens; toss to coat. Divide the greens among 4 plates. Top each with the tuna salad.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||326||Calories from fat||153|
|Total Fat||17gm||26%||Saturated Fat||2gm||10%|
|Mono Unsaturated Fat||11gm||Cholesterol||17mg||6%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: EatingWell
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
Obama Faces Backlash Over New Corporate Powers In Secret Trade Deal
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- This Incredibly Popular 'Food' Instagram Is Not What It Seems
- 18 Biggest Baking Mishaps and How To Avoid Them
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have