Mexican Black Bean and Beef Soup
Golden corn, black beans and beef chuck slow-cook together with Pace® salsa for a savory, southwestern stew.
Mix the water, salsa, cilantro, cumin, onion, corn, beans and beef in a 3 1/2- to 6-quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours* or until the beef is fork-tender.
*Or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
- Pasta with Green Beans, Potatoes and Basil Pesto (Pasta Alla Ligure)
- String Bean Salad with Toasted Walnuts and Goat Cheese
- Haricots Verts with White Peach and White Almonds
Add a Comment
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
Who Is Paul Walker's Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell?
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have