Mexican Four Cheese & Chicken Quesadilla
Your favorite restaurant-style quesadillas can be easily made at home with this fabulous recipe featuring salsa con queso, chicken red pepper and guacamole that comes together in just 15 minutes.
Spread the salsa con queso on the tortilla to within 1/2-inch of the edge. Top with the chicken, guacamole and pepper. Moisten the edge of the tortilla with water. Fold over and press the edges to seal.
Spray an 8-inch skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the quesadilla and cook for 5 minutes or until it's lightly browned and the filling is hot. Serve with the salsa and sour cream.
Add a Comment
The Median Home Price Is $188,900. Here's What That Actually Buys You.
What Everyone Should Know About The Female Orgasm And Hooking Up (INFOGRAPHIC)
The Resemblance Between Dad And Baby Is Uncanny
This Is The Most Beautiful Beach In Greece, Which Means It's The Prettiest Beach In The World
Confused Cutie Doesn't Understand Why We Don't Take Cookies From Strangers
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses