Mexican Four Cheese Chicken Nachos
You can make restaurant-style chicken nachos at home using this simple recipe...and it only takes 15 minutes!
Heat the oven to 375°F. Place the tortilla chips into a shallow baking dish. Spoon the salsa con queso over the chips. Top with the chicken.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the salsa con queso is hot.
Add a Comment
- Jennifer Smith Changed How She Thought About Food And Lost 165 Pounds
WestJet Finds Out What Passengers Want For Christmas, Leaves Presents At Baggage Claim (VIDEO)
- Hero Teen Aubrey Peters Remembered At Candlelight Vigil
U.S. Soccer Star Alex Morgan Engaged To MLS's Servando Carrasco (PHOTOS)
- Gisele Bundchen's Multitasking Photo Proves She Really Is A 'Super Model' Mom
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have