Mexican Mole Chicken
Mix flour and salt in a plastic food bag. Add chicken and shake to coat.
Heat 2 tsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once, 5 minutes or until golden and meat is opaque at center. Remove to serving plate.
Heat remaining oil in skillet over medium heat. Add pumpkin seeds and sauté 30 to 60 seconds until toasted. Remove to a small bowl. 4. Put remaining ingredients in skillet. Bring to a gentle boil and, stirring often, cook 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Spoon over chicken. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
To make breasts uniformly thick for even cooking, place them smooth side down and pull off the tenderloin strip (also called tender) on top. Freeze strips for future dinners.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||285||Calories from fat||81|
|Total Fat||9gm||14%||Saturated Fat||2gm||10%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Lindsay Lohan Poses In Cutout Swimsuit While In Miami
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
White House Acknowledges Obama Lived With Uncle After Previously Denying They'd Met
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have