Provided By: Gino Campagna
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Fill with any combination of filling (see suggestions below). Place the filling (about 1 tablespoon) so that it doesn't go over the lip of the crust.
In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and the heavy cream. Add salt and pepper. Spoon the egg mixture over the filling, below the lip of the crust but covering the filling.
Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Add a Comment
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Did Michael Jackson Have A Secret Son? Well, Here's What's Going On
'Hot Facebook Mom' Still Wants To Know: 'What's Your Excuse?'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses