Provided By: Gino Campagna
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Fill with any combination of filling (see suggestions below). Place the filling (about 1 tablespoon) so that it doesn't go over the lip of the crust.
In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and the heavy cream. Add salt and pepper. Spoon the egg mixture over the filling, below the lip of the crust but covering the filling.
Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
Kate Middleton Fist Bumps Child In Adorably Unscripted Moment (VIDEO)
Obama Faces Backlash Over New Corporate Powers In Secret Trade Deal
Kanye West, The Next Nelson Mandela? Not So Fast
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have