Mini Red Velvet Cheesecakes
Preheat oven at 300°F. Line a 12-cup mini-muffin tin with paper liners. Place a Nilla Wafer into each muffin cup.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add the egg white and vanilla, and mix well. On low speed, beat in sour cream until just combined. Reserve 1 cup of the batter and set aside for the swirl or simply beat in the beets and cocoa powder for an all-red cheesecake.
For the swirl, fill each muffin cup halfway with the white batter. Spoon a dot of the red batter on top of each, and with the tip of a knife, swirl the red batter in.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until the edges of the cheesecake begin to firm while the center is still soft. Remove cheesecakes from the oven and cool in pan on a wire rack for 30 minutes. Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
- Capunti Pasta with Dried Sweet Italian Peppers (Capunti Con Cruschi)
- Pasta with Green Beans, Potatoes and Basil Pesto (Pasta Alla Ligure)
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Malaysian Airlines Missing Plane May Have Disintegrated Mid-Flight: Source
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses