These little taco-flavored treats in wonton crusts make mouthwatering, family-favorite appetizers.
Heat the oven to 425°F. Press the wonton wrappers into 24 (1 1/2-inch) mini muffin-pan cups.
Spoon the beef mixture into the wonton cups. Top with the salsa and cheese.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the wontons are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Garnish with sour cream and olives, if desired. Serve immediately with additional salsa.
Add a Comment
- Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
- Charlie The Dog's Life Saved By Drinking Vodka
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses