Mixed Berry Crumble
Berries are the quintessential summer fruit. A bountiful mix of blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and raspberries is a deliciously paired with an oat crumble topping. Cobbler can be made in a large vessel to serve a crowd, or it can be prepared in small, individual ramekins. Splurge with a dollop of yogurt, sour cream, frozen yogurt, or ice cream to top it off.
Preheat the oven to 350F.
Grease the baking pan or ramekins and set aside.
To make the topping, stir together the brown sugar and the flour in a large bowl. With your fingers, work the butter into the flour mixture to the texture of course crumbs. Add in the quick oats and the cinnamon, and set aside.
To make the filling, toss the fruit in lemon juice and sugar. Sprinkle with flour, then gently toss. Put the filling in a small baking pan, or evenly distribute the filling between the four ramekins. Top with the oat mixture, pressing lightly.
If using ramekins, place them on a sheet pan. Place the cobbler in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the topping is browned and the berries are bubbling.
Serve warm or room temperature.
Add a Comment
- The Median Home Price Is $188,900. Here's What That Actually Buys You.
This Is The Most Beautiful Beach In Greece, Which Means It's The Prettiest Beach In The World
Confused Cutie Doesn't Understand Why We Don't Take Cookies From Strangers
The Resemblance Between Dad And Baby Is Uncanny
- Hot Mic Catches Lindsey Graham Offering John Kerry 'Help' With John Boehner
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses