Mocha Molten Cakes
Have a rimmed baking sheet ready.
Microwave chocolate chips and cream in a small bowl, stirring at 30-second intervals, until melted and smooth. Refrigerate 15 minutes, or until firm as soft pudding.
Drop level measuring tablespoons on a foil-lined flat plate (you should have 6 disks). Freeze at least 30 minutes until firm.
Heat oven to 425ºF. Coat six 6-oz custard cups or ramekins with nonstick spray. Place on the baking sheet.
Dissolve coffee in 2 Tbsp warm water. Combine brownie mix (reserve fudge syrup packet), eggs, oil and coffee mixture in a large bowl. Stir, as brownie mix package directs, until well blended. Divide evenly among prepared cups (slightly rounded 1⁄3 cup in each).
Bake 8 minutes, or until sides are set but centers are still soft. Push a frozen chocolate disk into middle but not to bottom of each cake (batter doesn’t have to cover disk). Bake 8 minutes more until cakes have risen. Cool on pan on a wire rack 5 minutes.
Place syrup packet in a small bowl of hot water. Run a thin knife around cakes to loosen. Invert on serving plates. Snip off one end of syrup packet; drizzle syrup on cakes and plates as shown.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories||585||Calories from fat||252|
|Total Fat||28gm||43%||Saturated Fat||8gm||40%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Lindsay Lohan Poses In Cutout Swimsuit While In Miami
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
White House Acknowledges Obama Lived With Uncle After Previously Denying They'd Met
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have