Moroccan Chicken Kebabs
1. Stir together yogurt, parsley, cilantro, lemon juice, oil, garlic, paprika, cumin, salt, pepper and cayenne in a medium bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat well. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, preheat grill or broiler. Blanch bell peppers in boiling salted water for 3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and refresh with cold water. Blanch zucchini for 1 minute. Drain and refresh with cold water.
3. Alternate chicken cubes, peppers and zucchini on skewers. Grill or broil the kebabs until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Garnish with a sprinkle of chopped parsley.
When using wooden skewers, wrap the exposed parts with foil to keep them from burning. (Contrary to conventional wisdom, soaking skewers in water doesn't protect them.)
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories from fat||45||Total Fat||5gm||8%|
|Saturated Fat||1gm||5%||Mono Unsaturated Fat||3gm|
Nutrition Facts provided by: EatingWell
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
- Jennifer Smith Changed How She Thought About Food And Lost 165 Pounds
WestJet Finds Out What Passengers Want For Christmas, Leaves Presents At Baggage Claim (VIDEO)
- Hero Teen Aubrey Peters Remembered At Candlelight Vigil
U.S. Soccer Star Alex Morgan Engaged To MLS's Servando Carrasco (PHOTOS)
Kelly Clarkson Responds To Cheating Rumors With Twitter Blast
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar