Moroccan Lamb Stew
Cinnamon and cloves combine to season sautéed lamb in this deliciously tender stew. Yes, it's an unusual combination...but believe us - it's really good!
Season the lamb with the cinnamon, cloves and black pepper.
Heat the oil in an 6-quart saucepot over medium-high heat. Add the lamb in batches and cook until well browned, stirring often. Remove the lamb from the saucepot.
Reduce the heat to medium. Add the onion to the saucepot and cook until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally. Return the lamb to the saucepot. Stir in the stock and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 1 hour.
Stir in the lentils and potatoes. Cook for 20 minutes or until the lamb is cooked through and the lentils and potatoes are tender. Serve over the couscous, if desired, and sprinkle with the cilantro.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 8 Total|
|Calories||341||Calories from fat||90|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
- Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
- 5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses