Moroccan Scented Chicken with Potatoes
Provided By: Melissa Roberts
An exotic spice blend coats chicken drumsticks. The potatoes play their part by soaking up the fragrant juices during roasting.
Preheat oven to 450°F with rack in middle. Line a large (4 sided) baking sheet with foil and oil foil.
Mix together spices with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a bowl, then whisk in oil. Add chicken and coat well with mixture. Arrange on baking sheet with potatoes in a single layer.
Roast until chicken and potatoes are cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes.
Add a Comment
Paris Hilton Breaks Out Her Bikini In Dubai
Kate Middleton's Tiara At Diplomatic Reception Is Her First Since Royal Wedding (PHOTOS)
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Paul Walker Crash Photos Show Severity Of Accident
Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have