Moroccan-Style Chicken Thighs with Zucchini
Provided By: Ruth Cousineau
This recipe calls for canned, seasoned stewed tomatoes, which eliminates the need to chop onions and garlic and makes for a quick weeknight dinner. Play up its sweet spiciness with a side dish of mashed butternut squash.
Heat oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until it shimmers and lightly brown chicken on both sides. Add remaining ingredients, stirring to coat. Simmer, partially covered, until chicken is cooked through and zucchini is tender, about 25 minutes.
Sprinkle with herbs.
Cooks' note: This recipe, without the fresh herbs, can be made 1 day ahead. Cool, uncovered, then chill covered. Reheat and sprinkle with herbs.
- Almaz’s Ethiopian Doro Wat (Chicken Curry) inspired by Cutting for Stone
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
- Coffin Canapes with Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, and Black-Olive Spread
Add a Comment
11 Things You Never Knew You Could Find At Costco (PHOTOS)
This Is What Happened To The Original 'Sound Of Music' Cast
Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
This Photo Of Blue Ivy Carter Will Make You Smile
'How The Media Failed Women In 2013' Is One Video You Need To Watch This Year
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have