Moroccan-Style Chicken Thighs with Zucchini
Provided By: Ruth Cousineau
This recipe calls for canned, seasoned stewed tomatoes, which eliminates the need to chop onions and garlic and makes for a quick weeknight dinner. Play up its sweet spiciness with a side dish of mashed butternut squash.
Heat oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until it shimmers and lightly brown chicken on both sides. Add remaining ingredients, stirring to coat. Simmer, partially covered, until chicken is cooked through and zucchini is tender, about 25 minutes.
Sprinkle with herbs.
Cooks' note: This recipe, without the fresh herbs, can be made 1 day ahead. Cool, uncovered, then chill covered. Reheat and sprinkle with herbs.
- Almaz’s Ethiopian Doro Wat (Chicken Curry) inspired by Cutting for Stone
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
- Coffin Canapes with Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, and Black-Olive Spread
Add a Comment
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses