Mozzarella Chicken Cutlets
Provided By: Ian Knauer
Heat grill pan over medium high heat until hot.
Cook chicken, in batches if necessary, in grill pan until grill marks appear on bottom side, 3 to 4 minutes. Turn cutlets over and spread 2 tablespoons sauce on each cutlet. Divide cheese between cutlets, sprinkling over sauce, then cover grill pan. Continue to cook until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
Add a Comment
How I Got The Name Whoopi Goldberg (VIDEO)
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Taylor Swift Tops Billboard's 2014 Money Makers List
Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
These Tattoos Are The Definition Of Wearing Your Heart On Your Sleeve
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses