Mrs. Claus's Chocolate-Mint Brownies
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
Spread the walnuts on a baking sheet and bake until toasted and fragrant 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
Stir in the sugar vanilla and salt until well blended. Whisk in the eggs one at a time. Stir in the flour until well blended. Stir in the walnuts.
Spread in the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean about 35 minutes. The top should be puffy and shiny and cracked. Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for 1 hour.
Lift the contents from the pan using the foil and invert onto a plate. Carefully remove the foil and turn the cake right-side up. Cool.
To make the Frosting: In a medium bowl blend the powdered sugar butter and milk until creamy.
Spread the brownies with the frosting then sprinkle with peppermint pieces and chocolate chips. Chill for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Cut into 20 small squares.
Add a Comment
10 Signs Your Man Is A Psychopath
Inside The Mind Of The Teenage Boy
- Grammy 2014 Snubs: Miley Cyrus Shut Out, Kanye West Comes Up Short, Lorde Lacks Best New Artist
Milla Jovovich: 'Guys Are More Attentive When You Have A Little Weight On You'
- Miley Cyrus' Jingle Ball Performance Of '#Getitright' Features Santa Twerking And Plenty Of Glitter
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- This Incredibly Popular 'Food' Instagram Is Not What It Seems
- 18 Biggest Baking Mishaps and How To Avoid Them
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have