Mushroom, Beef & Rice Skillet
Prepare Beef Rice A Roni according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef, mushrooms and garlic about 2 minutes. Stir in red pepper. Continue cooking 4 to 6 minutes or until beef is cooked through and no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
Combine beef mixture with cooked rice-vermicelli mixture; stir in corn and let stand 2 minutes. Garnish with green onion, if desired.
Add a Comment
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
- Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
- Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Did Michael Jackson Have A Secret Son? Well, Here's What's Going On
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses