Mushroom, Beef & Rice Skillet
Prepare Beef Rice A Roni according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef, mushrooms and garlic about 2 minutes. Stir in red pepper. Continue cooking 4 to 6 minutes or until beef is cooked through and no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
Combine beef mixture with cooked rice-vermicelli mixture; stir in corn and let stand 2 minutes. Garnish with green onion, if desired.
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
Obama Faces Backlash Over New Corporate Powers In Secret Trade Deal
Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- This Incredibly Popular 'Food' Instagram Is Not What It Seems
- 18 Biggest Baking Mishaps and How To Avoid Them
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have