Stir the soup and salsa in a 2-quart saucepan.
Cook the beef and onion in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. Stir 1/2 cup soup mixture in the skillet and cook until the beef mixture is hot and bubbling.
Heat the remaining soup mixture over medium heat until hot and bubbling.
Place the chips onto a serving platter and top with the beef mixture. Spoon the soup mixture over the beef mixture. Top with the tomato and jalapeño pepper, if desired.
Tip: You can also substitute 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup for the cheddar cheese soup and salsa in this recipe.
Add a Comment
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
- Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Family Gets Sick From LSD-Tainted Meat From Florida Wal-Mart: Police
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses