New Orlean Shrimp 'n' Grits
Shrimp: Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté red and green peppers, the onion and garlic 5 minutes. Add shrimp and Old Bay and Cajun seasonings; cook 2 minutes. Add tomatoes; cook until shrimp are just cooked through, about 1 minute.
Remove grits from heat; stir in cheese. Serve shrimp and vegetables over grits.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||424||Calories from fat||117|
|Total Fat||13gm||20%||Saturated Fat||5gm||25%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses