New Potatoes & Sugar Snap Peas
Fragrant with fresh mint, this one-pot side dish will have everyone thinking spring.
Place potatoes in a small saucepan, cover with water and add 1 teaspoon salt; bring to a boil. Cook over medium heat just until tender, 5 to 6 minutes. Add peas, cover and cook for 2 minutes more. Drain, add butter, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and mint. Heat for 1 minute and toss gently. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||126||Calories from fat||18|
|Total Fat||2gm||3%||Saturated Fat||1gm||5%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: EatingWell
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Pasta with Green Beans, Potatoes and Basil Pesto (Pasta Alla Ligure)
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
- Coffin Canapes with Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, and Black-Olive Spread
Add a Comment
Lindsay Lohan Poses In Cutout Swimsuit While In Miami
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
White House Acknowledges Obama Lived With Uncle After Previously Denying They'd Met
Who Is Paul Walker's Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell?
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have