New Potatoes & Sugar Snap Peas
Fragrant with fresh mint, this one-pot side dish will have everyone thinking spring.
Place potatoes in a small saucepan, cover with water and add 1 teaspoon salt; bring to a boil. Cook over medium heat just until tender, 5 to 6 minutes. Add peas, cover and cook for 2 minutes more. Drain, add butter, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and mint. Heat for 1 minute and toss gently. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||126||Calories from fat||18|
|Total Fat||2gm||3%||Saturated Fat||1gm||5%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: EatingWell
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
- Pasta with Green Beans, Potatoes and Basil Pesto (Pasta Alla Ligure)
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
- Coffin Canapes with Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, and Black-Olive Spread
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
Charlie The Dog's Life Saved By Drinking Vodka
Michele Bachmann Claims Gay People Have 'Bullied The American People'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses