No-Bake Berry-Orange Cheesecake Pie
Coat a 9-in. pie plate with nonstick spray.
Crust: Process cookies in food processor until fine crumbs form. Add butter; process until crumbs are moistened. (Or finely crush cookies in a sturdy plastic food bag with a rolling pin. Add butter; knead to mix.) Press over bottom and up sides of pie plate. Freeze 15 minutes until firm. Wash and dry processor.
Filling: Process cream cheese, sugar, orange zest and 1 cup orange juice in food processor until smooth, scraping bowl as needed. Leave in processor.
Sprinkle gelatin over remaining 1⁄4 cup orange juice in a small saucepan. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes. Stir with heatproof rubber spatula over medium-low heat until steaming and gelatin completely dissolves. With processor running; add gelatin and process until blended. Pour into crust. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 5 hours until firm.
Planning Tip: Can be made through Step 4 up to 3 days ahead.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 1 Total|
|Calories||457||Calories from fat||198|
|Total Fat||22gm||34%||Saturated Fat||10gm||50%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
'Fox Business' Commentator Tells 'Daily Show' Correspondent, 'If You're Poor, Stop Being Poor'
'Hot Facebook Mom' Still Wants To Know: 'What's Your Excuse?'
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses