No-Bake Berry-Orange Cheesecake Pie
Coat a 9-in. pie plate with nonstick spray.
Crust: Process cookies in food processor until fine crumbs form. Add butter; process until crumbs are moistened. (Or finely crush cookies in a sturdy plastic food bag with a rolling pin. Add butter; knead to mix.) Press over bottom and up sides of pie plate. Freeze 15 minutes until firm. Wash and dry processor.
Filling: Process cream cheese, sugar, orange zest and 1 cup orange juice in food processor until smooth, scraping bowl as needed. Leave in processor.
Sprinkle gelatin over remaining 1⁄4 cup orange juice in a small saucepan. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes. Stir with heatproof rubber spatula over medium-low heat until steaming and gelatin completely dissolves. With processor running; add gelatin and process until blended. Pour into crust. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 5 hours until firm.
Up to 3 hours before serving: Heat marmalade until melted. Strain through a sieve over cheesecake; spread evenly. Arrange berries and oranges on top as shown. Refrigerate until serving.
Planning Tip: Can be made through Step 4 up to 3 days ahead.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 1 Total|
|Calories||457||Calories from fat||198|
|Total Fat||22gm||34%||Saturated Fat||10gm||50%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Mexican Teen Reportedly Injects Krokodil Into Genitals
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Paris Hilton: 'No One F---s With My Family And Gets Away With It'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have