No-bake cherry Cheesecake
Blend the crumbs and sugar together in a bowl, then add the melted butter. Stir until mixed then press into a 9" springform pan or pie plate. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes, remove from oven and set aside to cool.
With electric mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk and continue beating until well blended. In a separate bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until well blended. If you want your cheesecake tinted, either add a few drops of food coloring, or add some pureed cherries to the filling mixture (which is what I did).
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
'Fashion Police' Mocks Pregnant Elsa Pataky's Oscars Look, Jokes About Her 'Beer Belly'
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses