No-bake cherry Cheesecake
Blend the crumbs and sugar together in a bowl, then add the melted butter. Stir until mixed then press into a 9" springform pan or pie plate. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes, remove from oven and set aside to cool.
With electric mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk and continue beating until well blended. In a separate bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until well blended. If you want your cheesecake tinted, either add a few drops of food coloring, or add some pureed cherries to the filling mixture (which is what I did).
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
Obama Faces Backlash Over New Corporate Powers In Secret Trade Deal
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- This Incredibly Popular 'Food' Instagram Is Not What It Seems
- 18 Biggest Baking Mishaps and How To Avoid Them
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have