No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
Coat an 8 x 3-in. springform pan with nonstick spray.
Crust: Mix crumbs with butter mixture until evenly moistened. Press firmly over bottom and 3⁄4 in. up side of prepared pan. Place in freezer.
Filling: Dissolve gelatin in boiling water in a 1-cup measure. Purée cottage cheese in food processor until creamy. Add gelatin, cream cheese, sugar and extract; process until smooth. Pour into prepared crust; smooth top. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours, or until set.
Topping: Wash and dry berries; remove stems. Quarter each lengthwise and place in a bowl; add jelly and gently toss to coat. Remove sides of springform pan; place cheesecake on serving plate. Spoon on berry mixture; sprinkle with mint leaves.
Planning Tip: Can be made, without the strawberry topping, up to 3 days ahead. Refrigerate covered. Prepare Topping just before serving.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 1 Total|
|Calories||164||Calories from fat||18|
|Total Fat||2gm||3%||Saturated Fat||1gm||5%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
If Only All Moms Could Breastfeed Like Gisele
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
WestJet Finds Out What Passengers Want For Christmas, Leaves Presents At Baggage Claim (VIDEO)
11-Year-Old Boy Stops Traffic To Rescue Dog Hit By Car (PHOTOS)
Jennifer Smith Changed How She Thought About Food And Lost 165 Pounds
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have