Flourless, crunchy oatmeal cookies with a little bit of chocolate thrown in for good measure. If you are looking for a dairy-free cookie, you can omit the chips or seek out chocolate that has no milk solids and finely chop.
Preheat oven to 350 with racks in upper and lower third of oven. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment. In a food processor pulse oats, sugar, and salt until the oats are finely chopped. Add egg, oil, and vanilla and pulse until mixture comes together. Remove from processor bowl and stir in chips.
Drop dough 2 inches apart by measuring teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets. Bake 20 minutes, rotating baking sheets from top to bottom halfway through until cookies are set and lightly browned around the edges. Cool 5 minutes on pans before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.
Add a Comment
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have