Orange and Grapefruit Slices with Coconut
Provided By: Ruth Cousineau
This recipe is an easy take on ambrosia and a wonderfully refreshing way to start Christmas morning.
Preheat oven to 325F.
Slice grapefruit and oranges into 1/4-inch thick rounds. Arrange in layers, sprinkling each with some brown sugar in a glass or ceramic bowl. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Sprinkle with coconut just before serving.
Make ahead: Coconut can be toasted 1 day ahead and kept covered at room temperature. Fruit can be sliced 1 day ahead and kept chilled, covered.
Add a Comment
- Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
'Fashion Police' Mocks Pregnant Elsa Pataky's Oscars Look, Jokes About Her 'Beer Belly'
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
Kevin Spacey Proves Just How Ridiculous Female Celebrity Questions Are
- Woman Who Was Abandoned In Burger King As A Baby Searches For Birth Mom On Facebook
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses