Orange and Grapefruit Slices with Coconut
Provided By: Ruth Cousineau
This recipe is an easy take on ambrosia and a wonderfully refreshing way to start Christmas morning.
Preheat oven to 325F.
Slice grapefruit and oranges into 1/4-inch thick rounds. Arrange in layers, sprinkling each with some brown sugar in a glass or ceramic bowl. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Sprinkle with coconut just before serving.
Make ahead: Coconut can be toasted 1 day ahead and kept covered at room temperature. Fruit can be sliced 1 day ahead and kept chilled, covered.
Add a Comment
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
Ethan Couch Sentenced To Probation In Crash That Killed 4 After Defense Argued He Had 'Affluenza'
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
Andrew McCutchen Proposes To Girlfriend On 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' (VIDEO)
11-Year-Old Boy Stops Traffic To Rescue Dog Hit By Car (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Holiday Hosting Made Easy: Revelry House Tells Us Their Expert Entertaining Tips
- Healthy Ways to Fix Unhealthy Home Decorating Habits