Orange Chicken & Vegetable Stir-Fry
Stir the cornstarch, broth and soy sauce in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
Add the garlic and vegetables and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
Add the cornstarch mixture and marmalade to the skillet. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Serve the chicken mixture over the rice.
Ingredient Note: We develop our recipes using a 4-to 5-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breast half per serving. However, there are a range of sizes available in-store, from the butcher counter to the meat case and the freezer section. Use whichever you prefer- just follow the recipe as written above for the best result. If you're using larger chicken breasts they may require a little longer cooking time.
Recipe Note: Cook the rice in Swanson® Chicken Broth instead of water.
Add a Comment
Mexican Teen Reportedly Injects Krokodil Into Genitals
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
Paris Hilton: 'No One F---s With My Family And Gets Away With It'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have