Orange-Scented Beef Stew
Provided By: Sandy Gluck
For a slightly briny touch, add a handful of pitted black olives, such as Gaetas or Kalamatas to the stew. Serve over wide noodles such as egg or paparadelle.
In a 4 to 7 quart slow cooker combine onion, carrot, garlic, orange zest, orange juice, marmalade, paprika, salt, pepper, and thyme. Add beef, turning to coat.
Cook on low for 6 hours or until beef is very tender. With a slotted spoon, spoon beef and vegetables onto a platter. Place flour in a small saucepan and whisk in pan juices. Cook over low until lightly thickened, about 3 minutes. Spoon sauce over beef. Scatter over with olives, if using.
Add a Comment
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting
This Photo Of Blue Ivy Carter Will Make You Smile
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have