Orange-Sesame Chicken & Vegetable Stir-Fry
Heat 2 tsp oil in same skillet until hot but not smoking. Add chicken; stir-fry 5 minutes until opaque in center. Remove to a large plate.
Heat remaining oil in skillet. Add bok choy stalks and peppers. Stir-fry 5 minutes until almost crisp-tender.
Add bok choy leaves; stir-fry 2 minutes. Mix remaining ingredients. Stir into skillet. Return chicken; stir until simmering. Place on serving plate; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||199||Calories from fat||45|
|Total Fat||5gm||8%||Saturated Fat||1gm||5%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
Charlie The Dog's Life Saved By Drinking Vodka
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses