Orange-Sesame Chicken & Vegetable Stir-Fry
Cook sesame seeds in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until golden and fragrant. Set aside. Put chicken and cornstarch in ziptop bag. Seal and shake to coat.
Heat 2 tsp oil in same skillet until hot but not smoking. Add chicken; stir-fry 5 minutes until opaque in center. Remove to a large plate.
Heat remaining oil in skillet. Add bok choy stalks and peppers. Stir-fry 5 minutes until almost crisp-tender.
Add bok choy leaves; stir-fry 2 minutes. Mix remaining ingredients. Stir into skillet. Return chicken; stir until simmering. Place on serving plate; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||199||Calories from fat||45|
|Total Fat||5gm||8%||Saturated Fat||1gm||5%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
11 Things You Never Knew You Could Find At Costco (PHOTOS)
This Is What Happened To The Original 'Sound Of Music' Cast
Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
This Photo Of Blue Ivy Carter Will Make You Smile
'How The Media Failed Women In 2013' Is One Video You Need To Watch This Year
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have