Set a colander in kitchen sink; put bok choy in colander.
Meanwhile heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot, but not smoking. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes or until no longer pink. Use a slotted spoon to remove to a plate. Put bell pepper, broccolini and 1/4 cup water in skillet. Bring to a simmer, cover and cook 4 to 5 minutes until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add chicken and stir-fry sauce; stir just until hot.
Remove 1/3 cup pasta cooking water, then drain pasta in colander with bok choy. Return pasta and bok choy to pot. Add chicken mixture and pasta water; toss to mix. Serve immediately.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories from fat||36||Total Fat||4gm||6%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'Lick This' App Teaches Oral Sex Via Phone-Licking
Robert Gates On Crimea: 'I Do Not Believe That Crimea Will Slip Out Of Russia's Hand'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses