Set a colander in kitchen sink; put bok choy in colander.
Cook pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water, stirring occasionally, 5 to 7 minutes until firm-tender.
Meanwhile heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot, but not smoking. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes or until no longer pink. Use a slotted spoon to remove to a plate. Put bell pepper, broccolini and 1/4 cup water in skillet. Bring to a simmer, cover and cook 4 to 5 minutes until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add chicken and stir-fry sauce; stir just until hot.
Remove 1/3 cup pasta cooking water, then drain pasta in colander with bok choy. Return pasta and bok choy to pot. Add chicken mixture and pasta water; toss to mix. Serve immediately.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories from fat||36||Total Fat||4gm||6%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Lindsay Lohan Poses In Cutout Swimsuit While In Miami
Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
Rashida Jones: '2013 Was The Year Of The Very Visible Vagina'
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have