Pan Roasted Chicken & Vegetable Pizza
Heat the oven to 450°F.
Spray a 10-inch skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the chicken and cook until it's well browned, stirring often. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
Add the vegetables and garlic and cook until they're tender-crisp. Stir the soup in the skillet. Return the chicken to skillet and heat through.
Spread the chicken mixture over the crust to within 1/4-inch of the edge. Top with the cheese. Bake for 12 minutes or until the cheese melts. Cut the pizza into 8 slices.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||616||Calories from fat||216|
|Vitamin A||25%||Vitamin C||31%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
- Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
10 Painless Ways To Change Your Messy, Messy Habits
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses