Pan Roasted Chicken & Vegetable Pizza
Set aside the tomato sauce and mozzarella for this deliciously different pizza pie. It features chicken, vegetables and lots of melted Monterey Jack cheese...doesn't that sound good?
Heat the oven to 450°F.
Spray a 10-inch skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the chicken and cook until it's well browned, stirring often. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
Add the vegetables and garlic and cook until they're tender-crisp. Stir the soup in the skillet. Return the chicken to skillet and heat through.
Spread the chicken mixture over the crust to within 1/4-inch of the edge. Top with the cheese. Bake for 12 minutes or until the cheese melts. Cut the pizza into 8 slices.
Tip: *Use a combination of sliced zucchini, red or green pepper strips and thinly sliced onion.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||616||Calories from fat||216|
|Vitamin A||25%||Vitamin C||31%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Mexican Teen Reportedly Injects Krokodil Into Genitals
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Paris Hilton: 'No One F---s With My Family And Gets Away With It'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have